Are you looking for the perfect location to bring your organization together to listen, learn, and build a sense of community? Somewhere you can discuss issues, ideas and work to further your organization's mission? State Services Organization's conference services professionals are here to make it happen.
Whether you're looking to create a formal meeting, professional presentation, company retreat, or a classroom-style learning environment, our friendly and devoted support team will ensure you make the best possible selections for your specific meeting requirements.
Choose between our 11 remodeled conference rooms ranging from 370 to 1,500 square feet in size and accommodating meetings of up to 75 people. All organizations renting rooms have access to state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment and beverage service consisting of coffee, soft drinks, juice and water. We rent portable AV equipment and make deliveries within the building as well.
The Hall of the States building will leave a lasting impression at your next meeting, conference or event. Meeting attendees will enjoy amenities including:
- Views of the Capitol and Union Station
- Ample parking available in the building's parking garage
- A beautifully landscaped courtyard
- Street-level retail including: a convenience store, dry cleaner, and bank
- Abundant retailers, restaurants and hotels just steps away
- A central, safe location just steps from a major transportation hub including Union Station Metro Station (Red Line), Amtrak, MARC and VRE.