SSO COVID-19 Response – Return-To-Work Phase 1 - 6/8/20
State Services Organization is transitioning into Phase 1 of reopening the office effective this Monday, June 8, 2020. Our modified hours of service will be 9:30 am – 3:00 pm Monday through Friday including closing for a lunch break between 12:00 pm to 12:45 pm daily. During this time SSO continues to take the safety of its employees and tenants seriously by following CDC Guidelines and maintaining compliance with DC Mayor’s Order 2020-067.
SSO requests tenants to please adhere to the following expectations:
- Whenever possible, avoid visiting the SSO Office in person. Please contact any SSO staff via email, phone or videoconference.
- If you must visit the SSO Office, it is required you wear a face mask. You must check-in at the Front Desk first and remain in the reception area.
- When dropping off outgoing mail, please note our new location of the mail drop-off slot is now located immediately to the right of our main entrance doors (Suite 237).
In an effort to maintain transparency with our tenants, SSO has taken many precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff which includes:
- A Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) kit
- Alternating work schedules
- Sanitizing procedures
- Implemented department changes, click here for more details