Feel the pulse of Capitol Hill in our state of the art office space. Located steps away from The United States Capitol Building and Union Station, The Hall of The States offers prime real estate opportunities for any organization eager to thrive in the heart of Washington, D.C.
Tenants of the Hall of the States building enjoy a synergistic environment among peers and like-organizations. Our tenants include various nonprofits, associations, colleges, universities, states and territories with locations in Washington, DC.
- One block from Union Station Metro (Red Line), MARC and VRE trains
- Two blocks from the United States Capitol
- Close proximity to various neighborhood amenities such as restaurants, retailers and hotels, the Senate Buildings, and the National Cathedral
- Central and safe location for employees
- 24-hour security and concierge service
- Newly renovated tenant-only exercise facility
- Rooftop vernada available for use by all tenants
- On-site convenience store, bank, white table cloth restaurant, and dry cleaners
- New rooftop entertainment venue with catering kitchen and panoramic views of the Capitol and Union Station
- Underground parking available